大乐透复式11加3多少钱:社交英語24. 她約的人一直沒來

复式投注怎么计算器 www.xsqkah.com.cn 作者:admin

來源:

2008-10-20 16:42

社交英語24. 她約的人一直沒來

00:00

24. 她約的人一直沒來

Herbert: She thinks I'm a 1) geek, right? Look, she's leaving.
赫伯特: 她覺得我是只愛玩電腦的怪物,對吧?你看,她要走了。
Don: Her date never showed up. Anyway, you're got a second chance.
唐: 她約的人一直沒來。總而言之--你有第二次機會了。
Herbert: What do you mean?
赫伯特: 什么意思?
Don: I told her you love music and the piano. You're just 2) shy.
唐: 我告訴她你喜歡音樂和鋼琴。你只是害羞而已。
Herbert: Did she believe you?
赫伯特: 她相信你嗎?
Don: Looks that way. She 3) agreed to teach you, starting next Monday.
唐: 看來是這樣。她答應教你,下星期一開始。
Herbert: What? Me? Oh, no, no, no.
赫伯特: 什么?我?噢!不,不,不行!
Don: Here's the address, and the time. Good luck, 4) Romeo.
唐: 這是她的地址,還有上課時間。祝你好運,羅密歐。

語言詳解
A: The weather conditions are optimal today.
今天的天氣非常理想。
B: I agree. Let's go fly a kite.
我同意。我們去放風箏。
【show up 現身】
show up是指“出現,現身”的意思。
A: Let's meet him at the railway station at the appointed time.
我們在指定的時間到車站去和他碰面好了。
B: What if he doesn't show up?
要是他到時候沒來怎么辦?
B句是另一人擔心會等不到人的問法。
1) geek (n.) 電腦玩家,只懂電腦的怪人
2) shy (a.) 害羞的
3) agree to... 同意(做什么事)
4) Romeo (n.) 羅密歐。出自莎士比亞的《羅密歐與茱麗葉》,在這里表示多情的男人。